intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So you hate your job? Tired Yet?

So you hate your job? So you work as a slave for Big Pharma, or Big Med? So you work for the Banking Cartel? So you work for the Propaganda re-Education System?

So?

Tired yet. You work for and worry everyday about your 'Money' and your 'Savings', yet you do not protect them. You slave physical labor everyday and deal with Retards and Moochers and Looters. And for all your labor and mental wellbeing, you have nothing but a Computer Digit on a Bankster website?


401ks were a design by the Banksters, because they knew that pensions would be unsustainable come now. So they came up with the 401k, as a way to tax you in retirement, to supplement their lack of ability to pay pensions. TAX A LITTLE NOW, OR A LOT LATTER. You are participating in the scam. But it's bigger than Ponzi or Madoff.



It sounds crazy to you. LOCO. The smartest thing you could do right now is sell out of your 401ks, your ROTH IRAs, and buy phyzz silver. And some gold.


You have 6-10 months. If you have questions I will do my best to answer them. If you do nothing, you will probably disown me as a friend because you won't be able to face how POOR of a decision you made TODAY. I understand this risk, but still I fight for YOU.


I'm literally wearing out trying to figure out how to reach you. And how to reach other people. I don't know anymore. I feel like my thoughts and comments go unanswered and I lose you. Time is running out.

I inquire you to re-watch the "mad as hell" post and vid I had earlier.


z

No comments:

Post a Comment