intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome All!

So I finally broke down and decided that this would be much easier than spamming you with 10 emails a day.


I will do what I have been doing, which is bouncing information back at you, but you will need to come to my blog to get the information. Plus this is nice because you can give this site out your friends and/or family and they can come visit, without me having to get all touchy-feely with their email addresses.

My basic topics are financial news, the globalist one world take over news, environmental stuff, science, and the occasional wacky topic as you well know. And of course we can't forget about Gold and Silver.

As a matter of policy I will not discuss actual possession of physical metals. Assume I have as much copper jacketed lead as I need to protect it from a hoard of zombies.

I'm still organizing my site, but I'll be laying out my new silver and gold investment strategy soon.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment