intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Z: Trade Update

I made some trades today on the paper markets. As I stated I would do in my previous strategy outline, I sold all my JJC and SLW today.

http://zibrus.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-investment-strategy.html

And...

Went 100% long PSLV. I have now completely de-diversified and am 100% precious metals and 95% Silver. Woot. Go silver go!

I am looking for the gold/silver ratio of 20 and/or silver at $100 for a chance to sell some silver and buy some gold.

Peace

z

No comments:

Post a Comment