intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Silver bouncing off of $33 Today

Today silver bounced off of $33 again. If it goes back up to $35 or more and then comes back down and bounces off of $33 for a third time, I'm moving my chips onto the table and not waiting for a pullback to $31 or $29. Time we'll tell. Right now I'm holding my core position long with dry powder on the side ready to enter when the time feels right. If you got the physical no worries. I'm just talking about trading the paper pslv market.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment