intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Stevie Nicks on Drugs

Drug's are bad mmmm'kay? But not the ones you're used to demonizing. I know first had being on oxycodine something or another when I shattered my wrist that it was a horrible experience. And that was only 2 weeks.

=====
How Properly Prescribed Prescription Drugs Ruined a Famous Rock Super Star

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/18/how-properly-prescribed-prescription-drugs-ruined-a-famous-rock-super-star.aspx

In the article linked below, Fleetwood Mac star Stevie Nicks discusses the biggest mistake she says she ever made -- giving in to her friends and going to see a psychiatrist. He put her on the drug Klonopin, and the next eight years of her life were destroyed.

According to Nicks, if she didn't take it, her hands started to shake. She gained weight and felt as if she had a neurological disease.

As reported in the Daily Beast, Nicks said:

"Finally, in 1993, I'd had enough. I said, 'Take me to a hospital.' I went in for 47 days, and it made Betty Ford look like a cakewalk. My hair turned gray and my skin molted. I could hardly walk. You can detox off heroin in 12 days. Coke is just a mental detox. But tranquilizers -- they are dangerous. I was terrified to leave, and I came away knowing that that would never happen to me again."

====

z

No comments:

Post a Comment