intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Only 6 Choices In Your Russian Roulette Future

Live free or die hard.

======

The Only 6 Choices In Your Russian Roulette Future

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-only-6-choices-in-your-russian-roulette-future/

I’ve been on a crash course in economics and our monetary and banking systems. It was Don’t Tread On Me and sites like it as well as some very close friends that finally got my attention as to the current and truly woeful state of affairs in this country. The saying where “once I was blind,but now I see” has never been more true for me now that I GET IT! The kicker for me was in coming to the conclusion that I really had no choice but to 1) invest heavily in precious metals (first silver,and now in gold),and 2) take active measures to protect myself and my family should the SHTF (prepping). When I methodically looked at all my options,here is the logic train that helped me come to that inescapable conclusion: In the end,we as individuals and families really have only six different options regarding our future economic survival,and indeed,perhaps for the preservation of our very lives.

Option #1:Do Nothing At All
Option #2 says:“OK,I do believe things are going to get worse,but the government will take care of us if the SHTF… won’t it?”
Option #3:“OK,I really do believe things are going to get worse,but if the SHTF,I’ll still be able to provide for my family… won’t I? I mean c’mon…how bad can it really get?”
Option #4:“OK,I believe things are going to get worse,but as a Christian,I believe the Lord is going to come back before it gets too bad in this country”.
Option #5:“If it gets that bad,I don’t want to live in a world like that,so…”
Option #6:“OK,I believe things are going to get worse,SO I’M GOING TO PREPARE!

=====

z

No comments:

Post a Comment