intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

“Wow,What Is That A Chart Of!?”

Get it while you can.

"The combination of the rapid decline and with smaller inventory has brought the projected default date where the CRIMEX can no longer keep this ruse going has dropped from November 2012 to January 1st 2012 only 5 1/2 months away. "

===

“Wow,What Is That A Chart Of!?”

http://dont-tread-on.me/wow-what-is-that-a-chart-of/



I try very hard not to keep my work life and personal life separate. What I write about here and in the Sons of Liberty Academy,I very rarely talk about in my real life. The biggest reason why I don’t talk about it,is that it is too large of a subject to cover in such a short amount of time. Far too often,eyes roll into the back of the head of the unsuspecting civilian after about 2 minutes of talking.

===

z

No comments:

Post a Comment