intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gold: Something Special

I really don't know how to explain it. I think silver is the best investment of this lifetime (mine), buy I keep getting creepy vibes about gold.

I read crazy alien history and they talk of gold. I read ancient Egypt and Mayan and they talk about gold. Then I read Sci-Fi, and all they talk about is Gold.


Then I learn it lies in the same period table line as copper, silver, and then of course, gold itself.


There is something special about it, but I don't know what it is yet.

Convert worthless paper into this special metal that is only created in supernovas. Supernovas. Oh sorry, supernovas are only the 'death' of a early star, and the creation of the higher element stars and planets. Creation?


z

p.s. diamonds are created on earth, gold isn't. gold is only created in supernova deaths. divine? Not sure, but diamonds aren't, gold is only created in the death of stars.

Wish I had the answers, but no, just questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment