intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm tired

I've had a long few days driving all over this country and giving presentations and living the life, so to speak.

I'm also getting tired of telling you to buy physical gold and silver. I have been out of town and looked at gold and it's 100 trash dollars higher than when I last looked. Your 401ks are trash. Convert all paper assets to physical metal, bury it in your yard underneath your fire pit. Dunzo.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment