intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Paradigm Shift Contest

El oh el... haha

====

Paradigm Shift Contest

http://dont-tread-on.me/dont-tread-on-me-paradigm-shift-contest/



Nothing attracts more attention than people having fun. For all of the heavy topics we cover, we try very hard to keep the mood positive and have fun when we can. I vowed when I started to do this that I was not going to be a fear monger trying to get people to react out of emotional gut reactions. I have used logic to help people to question everything. As I mentioned in my Resonate series, art can connect with people on a much deeper level and often the funniest jokes or most emotional art is because of a truth it reveals.

=====

z

No comments:

Post a Comment