intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth

Keep stacking the phyzz with whatever you have available. Or buy a nice sterling silver dining set. Or a fancy sterling silver goblet (something I still want). It doesn't matter, get the precious. Endure the pain, the time is coming.

From Wikipedia: Meek:

Meek is very nearly equivalent in common usage to humble.
Strictly the two are not synonyms, as they are mutually exclusive, once you know the exact meaning & appreciate the etymology.
Meekness differs from humbleness in that meek people give up something, perhaps a right or an argument to appear humble to others, & to prevent sometimes petty differences escalating into a greater problem disproportionate to the original issue. True meekness comes from a position of being 'absolutely correct whilst being aware' whereas humbleness implies a potential lack of knowledge or grasp of a complicated situation, but genuinely not wanting to offend anybody, for any reason at any time, in any way.
The most famous usage of the word, is in a phrase from the Bible, "the meek: for they shall inherit the earth" found in Matthew 5, further about that, can be found in Beatitudes.

====

The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-meek-shall-inherit-the-earth/

I spent all of last week doing my final Strategy Sessions, before I start on my two final projects. I was overwhelmed by the response and closed it down early when I had 55 Strategy Sessions lined up from all over the world. I am more than half way through them and I am consistently amazed at the quality and diversity of the people. We had people from Korea, Luxembourg, Ireland, Bahrain, Belarus, and all over the U.S. The commonalities were striking to me, in that we all spoke the same language of freedom.

I use the line of, “there are only two different people in this world; those that want to be left alone and those that won’t leave you alone.” The people I have spoken to so far, are some of the best, most caring individuals I have spoken to. They are trying their best to not only save their families from the mathematically inevitable collapse of the dollar, but also to be a blessing on to others who either can’t or won’t prepare for this event.

I have never been one for religion, because I believe man has warped spirituality to serve some form of centralized organization. The teachings of Jesus do resonate with me and this week I finally understood “the meek shall inherit the earth.” To be meek is to endure injury with patience and without resentment. If you think about what we are doing on a spiritual level, we are enduring the injury of a world gone mad. We are enduing world wide slavery of debt. We are enduring a war machine that will not rest because, “the American way of life is not negotiable.” We are enduring a culture that seems to normalize psychopathic behavior. We are enduring a lifestyle that has half of America obese and millions on anti-depressants, alcohol, and other drugs to make life bearable. We are all enduring this world in hopes for a better future.

====

z

No comments:

Post a Comment