intro

A place to bounce around ideas and information... in general just chit chat... Because we're all different, and yet, we are all the same, just like zebras.

Topics: Silver, Gold, Financial Markets, Commodity Markets, Politics, Global Geopolitical Eco-Finances, Globalists, New World Order, Freedom, Health, Agriculture & Crops, GMOs, etc...

Peace.

Monday, September 26, 2011

True Independence: My Apology Part II

Food for thought. Just being mentally prepared will make you more prepared than 99% of Americans.

===

True Independence: My Apology Part II

http://dont-tread-on.me/true-independence-my-apology-part-ii/

In my last article we addressed the following points; (Part I), How to grow your food, (Part II) How to store your food, (Part III) How to locate your refuge, (Part IV) How to build your refuge. Now, as we move into Parts V-VII we will get into some controversial material. Some of you will probably get mad and stop reading at some point, some will get mad and never read another thing I write, some will say “Big Deal” and a few might even say thanks. No matter how you feel please remember this, I have seen numerous countries fall. I saw what everyday ordinary citizens did to survive when they were caught unprepared and I have even seen what a mother will do to her newborn child in order to insure her own survival. No matter how much you disagree with what I will say, I say it because I have seen it. If it has happened 4 times in four separate countries it can and will happen again. When and where is what we have to prepare for. Ready? Here we go.

===

z

No comments:

Post a Comment